Naturally You
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
  A Mummy once again
Nine days after my last post I gave birth to our 2nd baby girl whom we named Dania. They always say giving birth the 2nd time round is easier and I guess its true. Although I was induced with both girls each birth was unique. With our first daughter I had used drugs only pethedine though (wanted to go as natural as possible) to ease on pain and with Dania I used nothing! Yes nothing all natural!

It’s a wonderful experience and so worthwhile (I know all mothers say that but that’s because its true!)Once they place your baby in your arms u simply forget what you have just been thourgh!
I hope the year 2008 is treating you all well I will be updating soon..so keep checking

Here is a pic of my girls


 
Comments:
Hi Mayya! Congrats on your new baby girl. I'm so happy for you. My youngest son is now 4 months and I can remember the birth like it was yesterday.

Also, congrats on being able to experience a natural birth. I had both sons naturally and I'm glad I was given the opportunity to have them that way. I really wanted to be present during the deliver but also had comfort in knowing the epidural was available if need be.

Your daughters look so precious. I know you are so proud of them and you should be because we all live and become better people through them.

Ok, I'm rambling on here but I love meeting other mothers. I'm so drawn to other women in the same corner as I am and it's just nice knowing that we're all facing the similar successes and challenges.

Anyhow, thanks for stopping by my blog and I hope to hear from you more often :) Take care and congrats again!
 
awww congratulations on your baby girl, she is so beautiful, both your girls are.

Yea i agree with Mrs Lynne on the congrats for going natural, i had the worst experience ever with my little boy, i had the epedural and it all went wrong :( it was just horrible.

Big Congrats again :)
 
Thank you both for your wishes :)

Mrs Lynne
I know what u mean about being present for the birth it was an amazing feeling and so worthwhile...lol

I love meeting new mothers too and i am a regular reader of makeupfix.net i am new at makeup and ur blog is just what i need..so thanks :)


Mandie
Sorry to hear you had a bad experience with the birth of your little one...

Although giving birth naturally is no easy job but i got clear signs of what my body wanted me to do unlike the birth of my eldest when i took pethedine to numb the pain and was getting mixed messages and had to be told when to push as i couldnt feel it much and had lost no energy for it either...with all that said i would do it all again if it means having my girls!!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
"Using Nature to bring out your Natural Beauty" Naturally You will explain how to take care of your inside as well as your outside.

Name:
Location: Oman
Archives
December 2007 / January 2008 / March 2008 / October 2008 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]